Premium XL Iberian Pigs Ears
These come from Iberian pigs which are a heavy-set breed reared for prime quality ham for humans and are raised in a free-ranging environment on pasture grass and acorns. These are the best of the best!
- Higher welfare pigs ears from certified stock in the EU
- Suitable for both small and large dogs
- A wonderfully healthy treat packed with goodness
- The high protein content contributes to a healthy coat, muscle development, tissue repair and healthy skin
- Naturally air dried
- No additives, preservatives, colourings or flavourings
- Long lasting
- HACCP certified and FEDIAF approved
- A natural source of Vitamin B1, B6, B12 & Folic Acid
These devour-worthy European treats have 30% less fat than their cheap East Asian counterparts and are suitable for dogs of all ages and sizes. We're yet to come across a dog which doesn't absolutely devour them due to their high level of taste and satisfaction.
100% Natural, air dried Iberian Pigs ears
Protein: 75%, Fat: 15%, Ash: 3%, Moisture: 7%