24 x Luxury Iberian Pigs Ears
These luxury pigs ears are nothing like the small and brittle piglet ears commonly found in pet shops and being sold online in nets having been imported from the far east.
These come from Iberian pigs which are lovingly reared for prime quality ham and are raised in a free-ranging environment on pasture grass and acorns in the Iberian Peninsula in Spain - an area world famous for its delicious Iberian Ham. These luxury ears come from the same pigs.
Pigs ears are a wonderfully tasty treat packed with goodness. The high protein content (average 66%) contributes to a healthy coat, muscle development, tissue repair and healthy skin. Furthermore the natural oils and fats (average 22.5%) contribute to the glossiness of your dogs coat.
- Higher welfare pigs ears from certified stock in the EU
- Suitable for both small and large dogs
- A wonderfully healthy treat packed with goodness
- The high protein content contributes to a healthy coat, muscle development, tissue repair and healthy skin
- Naturally air dried
- No additives, preservatives, colourings or flavourings
- Long lasting
- HACCP certified and FEDIAF approved
- Pack Size: 24 Ears
100% Iberian Pigs Ears
Protein: 66%, Moisture: 7%, Crude Ash: 3%, Crude Fibre: 1.5%